Don’t forget to keep sending new photographs into Models Direct, they are what represent you to our clients and there is always room for improvement on shots – So keep snapping away and here are some hints and tips to help you.
- For natural pictures, the key is to make it quick. Children don’t sit still for long, so keep your camera within easy reach. That way you’re more likely to get a natural shot, first time round – hopefully with a big smile and capturing their true character.
- Don’t get too low down or you’ll see a lot of double chins. The most flattering angle is eye level or slightly above.
- Watch what you put your subjects in front of, you don’t want lampshades growing out of their head, washing piles behind or other people in shot.
- Children and babies do love their food but avoid this in the photos it does not look nice and Models Direct will not put forward pictures of children and babies with food round their mouths to clients.
- Use natural locations such as a park, the light will be more complimentary and the background will look more professional.
- When shooting a close up, zoom in rather than going too close.
- Don’t upload very small images to your portfolio as these can become unclear and pixelated when being used in a search.
Don’t worry about trying to make every photo absolutely perfect. The more relaxed you are, the better your pictures will be.
Models Direct look forward to seeing the results soon . . .