With 30 years in the business, a highly experienced team and a comprehensive selection of models of all ages, backgrounds and types, it is no wonder that Models Direct is so busy.
Clients from across the UK and beyond approach us on a daily basis, requesting models for all manner of assignments.
Many of these are repeat clients, companies we have sometimes worked with for many years.
Others are new and might be approaching us for the first time – and we are, of course, only too happy to discuss their requirements and explain our processes.
These are the reasons why a client may wish to book through Models Direct:
1. We are a long-standing, fully regulated modelling agency. Unlike many other agencies we actively seek work for our models and build relationships with our clients. This gives us an exceptional understanding of the industry and what our clients require.
2. Our highly experienced booking team works with clients ranging from major high street brands to small, local businesses. Our members of staff build relationships with individual clients to gain a deep understanding of how they work and the requirements of each assignment.
3. We have a comprehensive and ever-expanding array of models on our books and are therefore in an exceptional position to be able to offer our clients a good choice of people to consider, all of whom meet their requirements.
4. We have models based right across the UK and abroad so can often send models at short notice, when lengthy travel time is not always possible.
5. We have tried and tested processes for selecting just the right models to put forward, ensuring their suitability and availability and then managing the booking process.
6. Each model has his or her own contact at the agency; this contact ensures the model knows exactly what will be required of them if they are booked. They will also keep in touch with the successful model to answer any last minute queries and to ensure they understand where they need to be, when they need to be there and what they might need to bring with them.
7. In the event of any last-minute emergency, our professional team will do their best to ensure we have another suitable model ready to step in – we understand how important it is that our clients are not let down.
8. A member of our booking team will discuss and agree a fee for the assignment with the client and will then deal directly with the model, leaving the client to concentrate on the job itself.
9. Payment for the booking is always made in advance and the agency will then pay the model once the assignment has been completed.